The e-mail notifier is a Kaukolu/JSPWiki plugin that allows users to subscribe to a set of wiki pages. If these pages are modified, notifications containing a summary of the changes and a link to the changed wiki page are sent by e-mail.
- Users can subscribe to individual pages and/or sets of pages (patterns such as "Meeting*" are supported)
- on every page there is a "(un)subscribe" button
- clicking this button appends an include/exclude expression to the user's pattern list
- users can edit their subscription pattern list directly on the notifier plugin configuration page
- so patterns such as "+*,-SandBox" which subscribe to all pages except SandBox are possible
- e-mail addresses notifications are sent to are taken from user profiles
- Non-users may be notified by special expressions on a page
- write notification_to:firstname.lastname@example.org on any page and email@example.com gets notified of every change of that page
- e-mails are sent via an SMTP server
- SMTP Auth is supported
- Works with Kaukolu / JSPWiki 2.4
None - pull sources directly from SVN:
- Download java files/xstream lib
- Build/deploy war
- see readme.txt for further information
- note that the user you are logged in as needs admin/AllPermissions in order to see the notication component's settings.
None (officially ;-).